Frank and Drake is a turn-based visual novel in which two residents of the same house nonetheless never see each other
Frank and Drake is the adventure of two housemates who develop a relationship without seeing each other because of their extraordinary (and confining) nature: Frank can only live during the day, while Drake works exclusively at night.
The indie developers from the AppNormals Team are trying to completely retell the basic theme of Frankenstein and Dracula with this very artistic presentation and special gameplay elements. Frank and Drake will be released for PC and Mac on Steam, a release date is not yet known.
Switch Dark / Light Mode:
Frank and Drake – Gameplay Features
Special features of Frank and Drake
- Rotoscopic animations, i.e. animations are assembled frame-by-frame from 2D graphics
- Turn-based story, as a player we switch between the two main characters, but they can never meet each other
- Extensive world, the two protagonists live in a big city and visit many very different and interesting places
- Many mini-games and puzzles, very often mini-games set tasks to solve puzzles and unlock new parts of the story
- Many more interesting side-characters, besides the two main characters there are many neighbors, acquaintances and friends that you can meet and get to know and maybe like in the course of the story
- Written narration, the story of the two housemates is told mainly through notes and letters, as they can never meet each other
Frank and Drake Gameplay Trailer Video – Gamescom21 Trailer
Frank and Drake Gameplay Screenshots
Click or tap on the image for a larger view.
In the enlarged view, you can scroll right and left on the edges
Links and Sources:
Frank and Drake @ Steam (Maybe wishlist? Free Demo soon)
Reading – recommendations:
A lot of detailed game news and information about games and gaming can always be found here at ZapZockt.de – As a Steam user, you can also follow the ZapZockt Steam curator to always be informed about my reviews directly on the platform.
There are also many game reviews that might interest you, and if you don’t want to miss anything, subscribe to the newsletter. As a Google News reader you can also go there and read the latest articles.
Shopping – Tip:
Ad / Affiliate Link
Games can often be bought cheaper. Legal, reliable and safe is the way to do it at my partner site Gamesplanet. This game, all DLCs, many more tactics, strategy, and many more titles are available there and almost always much cheaper than at Steam, Uplay, Epic, or other shops.
For every purchase, via this link, I receive a small commission. So you get games cheaper and at the same time support my work, my thanks in advance for that.